The HGTA initiative:
HGTA aims to empower the employees of the Transport sector in increasing their efficiency in their all round development of their skills and career.
The Institute located at Plot : 1A,1B, Autonagar, NH9, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad-70 and was inaugurated on 13-4-2011. OUR MISSION :
- To provide quality and affordable training to improve the skills of employees & entrepreneurs.
- To create in old and new employees a habit for EXCELLENCE in their Personality , Communication, Etiquettes, Dressing, Body language & hygiene, Health care, Accountability and values which gives a sense of ownership to them to b more responsible to the Organization.
- To update their knowledge and skill regarding modern trucks, fuel saving techniques.
- We will impart fresh training for, new generation mechanics for the industry In Mechanical and Electrical (Heavy vehicle engineering)
- To reduce the road accidents drivers have to be given refresher courses regularly.
- To have clear vision for driving wheels of progress nationwide.
- This vision is backed by imparting for training, in sound human values.
- Training programs have also been designed for updating sound business practices on a sustainable basis relating to modern management practices.
- The vision in making existing / new driver’s successful, professional and a good human being for the society.
Infrastructure & facilities : The Building in Two storey admeasuring around 9000 sq ft in a centrally located Autonagar Area in Hyderabad.
We have exclusive Labs for Mechanical, Electrical and Computers in addition a library.
Two digital class rooms with audio video facilities.
We do have a big conference hall and a mini Air conditioned Conference hall.
We have two LMV Trainer vehicles duly fitted with dual controls.
We do have dedicated & qualified faculty.
We have added Dining & Accommodation facilities for the benefit of outstation student drivers. HGTA members can make use this. Government Recognition:
- Institute has been Recognized by Government of A.P. authorizing us to train and conduct Refresh & Regular courses to the Drivers of Hazardous Chemicals carrying Goods Vehicles.
- Also recognized By Government to impart driver training in LMV category.
- Regular Driver Refresher courses to LMV & HMV drivers
- Defensive Driving Training
- Fuel saving Trainings
- Hazardous vehicle drivers trainings
- Awareness on Road Safety programs
- Light Motor Driving Training
- Skill Improvement trainings to Experienced drivers
- Refresher courses to Supervisor, Manager of Transport
- Personality Development
- Computer Courses
- Around 3500 drivers participated in Driver Refresher courses since inauguration both Paid & Free courses.
- Around 1280 drivers of the vehicles which hazardous & dangerous chemical taken refresher / regular courses.
- 115 Transport supervisors, 27 Transport managers also taken training on skill improvement.
- 14 mechanics, 21 Driver assistants have taken training.
- We Observe national Road safety week every year and conducted awareness on Road safety with District Transport officials coordination.
- Medical checkups and Free Eye camps conducted.
Few of Corporate Clients:
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Cherlapally
- Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Cherlapally, Ghatkesar, Suryapet etc.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Cherlapally
- Super Gas Ltd, Choutuppal
- Ramoji Film City
- Gati Transport Ltd
- Sadasiv Transport Ltd, Proddatur
- Express Raodways Pvt Ltd
- Navata Transport Pvt Ltd
- Omkar Carriers
- Chetak Roadways
- Geo Fast Transport Pvt Ltd
- Bharat Motor Parcel Office
New Driver Training Started: We all know the shortage of Drivers in Sector. To rectify some extent we have started New Driver Training in LMV category to begin with.
All HGTA members can make use of this facility. New drivers can be mobilized from various places across India and can be trained at our Institute at subsidized training cost. Our Commitment = Road Safety Training We are dedicated to bring in change in the attitude of drivers towards safe driving, health care and overall improvement . We trust you will appreciate our venture and encourage us to go on improving our training programs.
HGTA TTDI is registered as Trust under Indian Trusts Act and we believe in Non Profit methodology. Without Financial aid : All these years without any financial support from Government we have been successfully conducting Road safety Programs as an obligation towards Transport Sector and Society.
Credit goes to HGTA
Last but not least without the Cooperation and guidance, support from HGTA members we would have not come so far and we expect HGTA continue their unstinted support to take us forward and continue improve our trainings. Sometimes a small word of appreciation might bring wonderful results.
HGTA hereby assures to continue its dedicated services to Transport Sector in particular and to Society in general.
For further details please contact:
HGTA Transport Training & Development Institute Trust,
Plot No 1A, Autonagar, NH9, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad-500070
V. Nand Kishore ( Administrator )
Phone: +91 9866878807 (Mobile), 040-24029966 (Landline)